Risotto cress and KarmaO Meu Tempero
Risotto is the perfect dinner party food, since it's always delicious and most people never make it themselves, preferring to order it at their favorite Italian restaurants instead. This version is enhanced with watercress, which adds pepper flavors (similar to arugula, which could be substituted if desired) and a lovely verdant color. It's finished in the usual way: with butter and grated cheese (as much as you like). Serve with grilled salmon.
- 200 arborio rice
- 50 watercress (grs of)
- 1 onions
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 liter chicken broth
- 100 milliliters white wine
- olive oil (to taste)
- salt (to taste)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- grating cheese (to taste)
- 1Fry the onion with olive oil until translucent.
- 2Joins rice and stir for 1 minute.
- 3Joins the chopped garlic, wine and stir until it evaporates.
- 4From then go adding hot water slowly until the rice is cooked and stirring constantly.
- 5At the half of the cooking the watercress is placed.
- 6If not required, do not use all the water, but only until the rice is cooked.
- 7After turning the heat off, add the butter and grated cheese to taste.
- 8I accompanied with grilled salmon.