Risotto Pumpkin, Chestnut and SageAnanás e Hortelã
- 1/2 pumpkin butter
- coriander powder (to taste)
- 100 grams chestnuts (cooked)
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin seeds (soup of)
- sage leaves (fresh, to taste)
- olive oil
- 1/2 onions (chopped)
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 cup rice (for risotto)
- 1/4 cup white wine
- vegetable broth (to taste)
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese (soup of)
- 1Cut the pumpkin into slices, place on a tray, season with coriander powder and a little olive oil and bake for about 30 minutes.
- 2After 15 minutes, begin preparing the risotto
- 3Prepare the vegetable broth and keep it boiling over low heat in the process.
- 4In another pan put 2 tablespoons of olive oil, the onion and minced garlic, sauté until translucent leaving.
- 5Add the rice and let fry a little.
- 6Add the white wine and cook until the alcohol evaporates.
- 7Add 2 ladles of broth and go stirring rice as it bakes and soaks the broth.
- 8Add broth as necessary, stirring rice constantly.
- 9Meanwhile, remove the squash from the oven, add seeds, nuts, sage leaves and a little olive oil and salt on top and put it in the oven for another 5 minutes.
- 10Remove from the oven, choosing only the pumpkin and mashing it into puree.
- 11Cut the chestnuts into pieces and reserve the sage leaves and seeds apart.
- 12When the risotto is almost cooked, add the crushed pumpkin and chestnuts, cooking it well.
- 13At the end of cooking, turn off the heat and add the Parmesan involving smoothly.
- 14Serve immediately, sprinkled with roasted sage seeds and leaves.