Risoni is a perfect base for a flavorful and rich sauce. They may look like rice, but have a truly treasured pasta texture. This recipe for Roasted Tomatoes and Black Olives Sauce Risoni is a savory and sweet treat for the taste buds. The dish is aromatic and bold. The olives are perfect paired with the sweet tomatoes over the soft risoni noodles. Be sure to pick up the ingredients this week so you can make this delicious dish this week.
- 250 grams risoni
- 1 jar roasted tomatoes
- 1 jar black olives
- olive oil
- tomato purée
- 2 teaspoons penne (all'arrabiata" spice)
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 cube sugar
- Cook the risoni in salted boiling water.
- Meanwhile, prepare the sauce.
- In a pan, heat a tablespoon of oil and add the arrabiata spice mix.
- Add half a glass of water, mix.
- When the water comes to a boil, turn down the heat and add the tomato puree, sugar and oregano. Mix.
- Drain the jars of the oven roasted tomatoes and black olives and pour into the sauce.
- Serve on the risoni.