- 2 cups watermelon (diced fresh)
- 2 cups strawberries (firmly packed fresh)
- 1 red bell pepper (medium, topped, quartered and seeded)
- 1 medium tomatoes (quartered)
- 1 lemon (small, peeled and seeded)
- 1/3 cup basil leaves (firmly packed)
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cup ice cubes (plus more as needed, to chill)
- 1/4 cup frozen cauliflower
- 2 tablespoons goji berries
- 1/8 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Place all the ingredients (including any boosters) into the blender jar of the KitchenAid® Pro Line® Series Blender. Secure the lid and set the Blender to the Adapti-Blendâ juice program. Blend until machine turns itself off. Alternatively, blend for 40-60 seconds, starting on speed 1 and gradually increasing to speed 10 or 11, until smooth.
- Serve immediately.