- 2 cups cake flour
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 4 large egg yolks
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 onions (small, chopped fine)
- 4 garlic cloves (minced)
- 14 ounces baby spinach leaves
- 1 3/4 cups ricotta cheese
- 1 large eggs (beaten)
- 1 1/2 cups chicken (shredded)
- 2/3 cup sun-dried tomatoes (chopped)
- 3 1/2 cups grated parmesan cheese (divided)
- 16 fresh pasta (by 4, rectangles)
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 garlic cloves (minced)
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 4 cups whole milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper (fresh)
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Cook Pasta in salted water.
- Saute garlic with evoo and tomato paste.
- Add chili flakes, white wine and canned tomatoes.
- Add cooked pasta to the pan with 4 oz pasta water and cook for one minute.
- Finish with basil and parmigiano.
- Place eggs, water, flour and salt in mixer bowl. Attache bowl and flat beater. Turn to Speed 2 and mix 30 seconds.
- Exchange flat beater for dough hook. Turn to Speed 2 and knead 2 minutes.
- Remove dough from bowl and hand knead for 1 to 2 minutes. Let rest for 20 minutes.
- Divide dough into 4 pieces before processing with Pasta Attachment.