- 1 onions (large, chopped)
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 jar Bertolli® Vineyard Premium Collections Marinara with Burgundy Wine Sauce
- 1/3 cup heavy cream (or whipping cream)
- 8 ounces rigatoni (or large tube pasta, cooked and drained)
- 1 Tbsp. Bertolli® Classico™ Olive Oil
- 1 package sliced mushrooms (10 oz.)
- Heat Olive Oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook onion and mushrooms, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until tender. Stir in ground beef and cook until browned, about 4 minutes; drain. Stir in Sauce. Reduce heat to low and simmer uncovered 10 minutes. Stir in cream; heat through.
- Serve over hot rigatoni and sprinkle, if desired, with grated Parmesan cheese.