- 1/3 cup Pillsbury BEST All Purpose Flour
- 1/3 cup milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon Crisco Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Crisco Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1/2 cup strawberry preserves (Smucker's® Sugar Free)
- 3 tablespoons orange juice (divided)
- 3 cups strawberries (sliced fresh)
- 1 cup whole milk ricotta cheese
- 1 tablespoon semi-sweet chocolate chips (miniature)
- 2 packets artificial sweetener
- 1/2 teaspoon grated orange zest (finely)
- sundae syrup
- chocolate-flavored syrup
- COMBINE flour, milk, eggs, oil and salt in medium bowl, whisking until smooth. Cover and refrigerate 1 hour.
- COAT an 8-inch nonstick skillet lightly with no-stick cooking spray; heat skillet over medium heat. Add 2 tablespoons batter, tilting skillet quickly for batter to cover entire base of pan. Cook over medium heat 30 to 60 seconds or until bottom is light brown. Loosen and carefully turn crepe over; cook an additional 30 to 45 seconds or until bottom is light brown. Cool on wire rack. Repeat with remaining batter.
- COMBINE preserves and 2 tablespoons orange juice in medium bowl, stirring until smooth. Stir in sliced strawberries. Combine ricotta cheese, chocolate chips, remaining 1 tablespoon orange juice, artificial sweetener and orange zest in small bowl; mix well. Spoon 2 tablespoons cheese mixture and 1/4 cup strawberry mixture lengthwise down center of each crepe. Roll up and place on serving plate seam side down. Drizzle with chocolate syrup. Top with remaining strawberry mixture.
|Calories190Calories from Fat60|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat60|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.