- 1 loaf Italian bread (cut diagonally into 1/2-inch-thick slices)
- 1 clove garlic (halved)
- 1/3 cup Bertolli® Classico Olive Oil
- 15 ounces ricotta cheese (1 container)
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil leaves (chopped)
- 2 cups Bertolli® Tomato & Basil Sauce
- Preheat oven 425°.
- Arrange bread on baking sheet. Evenly rub with garlic, then brush with Olive Oil. Bake 10 minutes or until golden. Evenly spread Pasta Sauce on bread, then top with cheese. Bake 5 minutes or until cheese is golden. Sprinkle with basil.