Ricotta and Squash Blossom LasagnaMadeleine Cocina
Lasagna is comforting. It is cheesy, flavorful and perfect for a family dinner. This recipe for Ricotta and Squash Blossom Lasagna takes 45 minutes to prepare this delectable dish with 280 calories per serving. Ingredients include green tomatoes, roasted poblano chile pepper, minced garlic cloves, salt, ricotta cheese, no-boil lasagna sheets, squash blossoms, shredded string cheese, and crumbled feta cheese. Take the stress of the day away with each bite.
- 6 green tomatoes
- 1 chile pepper (poblano, roasted, peeled, and seeded.)
- 1 garlic cloves (peeled and minced)
- 300 grams ricotta cheese
- lasagna sheets (no-boil)
- squash blossoms
- 100 grams string cheese (shredded)
- feta cheese (crumbled, optional)
- 1Boil the tomatoes in water for approximately 15 minutes.
- 2Once cooked, place them in a blender or food processor along with the chile pepper, garlic, and a pinch of salt. Puree until smooth. Add up to 2 cups of water to thin the sauce.
- 3Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- 4Add a few tablspoons of sauce to the bottom of the baking dish.
- 5Add a layer of lasagna on top of the sauce. Add a layer of ricotta cheese, then a layer of squash blossoms, and finally a layer of feta cheese, if desired. Add a pinch of salt.
- 6Continue layering the ingredients in this order until you’ve reached the top of the baking dish.
- 7Add a layer of string cheese on the final layer of the lasagna, then place the dish in the oven and bake for 20 minutes.
- 8Allow the lasagna to cool for 10 minutes before serving.
PER SERVING *
|Calories280Calories from Fat160|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat160|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.