Ricotta Pudding with Raisins and RumMadeleine Cocina
Searching for a dessert that won't kill your diet? We got you covered. Try this Ricotta Pudding with Raisins and Rum recipe with a hint of rum as an added bonus. You will love this Ricotta Pudding with Raisins and Rum recipe for a dinner party dessert or late night treat. Let us know what you think about this Ricotta Pudding with Raisins and Rum recipe in the comments below or give this recipe a star rating so other know.
- 160 grams raisins
- 1/3 cup brandy
- 60 grams almonds (chopped)
- 300 grams flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon yeast
- 110 grams cornmeal
- 220 grams sugar
- 250 grams ricotta cheese
- 125 grams butter (melted)
- 180 milliliters water
- 250 grams ricotta
- 2 tablespoons brandy
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 lemon
- 1Preheat oven to 160 Celsius.
- 2Soak the raisins in the 1/3 cup brandy and set aside for 30 minutes.
- 3Combine the flour, baking powder, yeast, and cornmeal. Add the cheese, sugar, and water. Whisk to combine.
- 4Add the raisins (with the brandy) and the almonds. Stir to incorporate. Place half the mixture into a greased and floured baking dish.
- 5Mix together the ingredients for the filling, ricotta, brandy, sugar, and lemon rind. Place into the baking dish. Top with the remaining half of the raisin mixture.
- 6Bake for 45 minutes, cover with aluminum foil and bake for 60 minutes more. An inserted toothpick should come out clean.
- 7Remove from oven, allow to cool, and remove from the dish. Cut and serve.
PER SERVING *
|Calories450Calories from Fat150|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat150|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.