Ricotta Bacon Thin Crust PizzaOn dine chez Nanou
If you want to try your own hand at a homemade pizza, then try this recipe for Ricotta Bacon Thin Crust Pizza, which takes 65 minutes to prepare. If you need a pizza that combines sweet and savory ingredients for an aromatic way to tickle your taste buds, then this is it. This recipe serves four, so make sure you plan accordingly if you need more. And with flavor like this, everyone will want seconds.
- 400 grams flour
- 100 grams semolina flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 7 grams dry yeast
- warm water (32 cl.)
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 jar ricotta cheese
- 5 apples
- 4/5 bacon slices
- 1 log fresh chevre
- thyme sprigs (Fresh)
- 1In a food processor bowl pour all the ingredients and knead to get a smooth, elastic dough, (7/8 minutes).
- 2Place your dough on a lightly floured surface, make a ball, flour the top of the ball and cover it with plastic wrap .
- 3Let stand for at least 15 minutes at room temperature.
- 4Divide the dough into 6 balls.
- 5Lightly flour work surface with semolina flour and roll out the dough in a thin layer.
- 6Preheat oven to 250 degrees Celsius.
- 715 to 30 minutes before baking, spread the pizza dough with 2 tablespoons of ricotta cheese .
- 8Arrange bacon slices and the apple slices (keeping the skin).
- 9Add fresh thyme, salt and pepper and a drizzle of olive oil.
- 10Bake for about 7 to 10 minutes.
- 11Remove from the oven and drizzle with honey.
PER SERVING *
|Calories600Calories from Fat20|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat20|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.