This is a meal in a pan. With multiple vegetables, grain, and meat, you won’t need to fix anything else. It’s a great meal to fix on a day where you have time to relax and have fun. Just add some juice to complete your meal.
- 100 grams rice (per person)
- 400 grams cuttlefish
- 300 grams shrimp
- 200 grams prawns
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1/2 red bell pepper
- 1 tomato
- 5 cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon pepper (nora, may substitute grilled red bell pepper)
- 2 cubes chicken bouillon
- food coloring
- 1 bay leaf
- parsley (minced)
- Preheat the oven to 180 Celsius.
- Place the prawn heads and shells in a stock pot with two cloves of garlic. Mash slightly so that they release their flavor before covering with water. Add a little salt and they bay leaf and allow to simmer for a few moments.
- Pour a little oil into the bottom of an oven-safe pan, where the rice will later be prepared. Saute the cuttlefish, remove from the pan, and set aside onto a platter. Repeat with the red shrimp.
- Saute the green and red bell pepper in the same pan on low heat until softened. Add the nora pepper and tomato and let cook for a few moments.
- Mince the remaining 3 cloves of garlic and mash together with the saffron, parsley, and bouillon.
- Add the rice to the vegetables along with water, in a proportion of 1 part rice to 3 parts water. Fry the rice slightly before adding the stock from the shells and the garlic mixture.
- Add the cuttlefish, red shrimp, and prawns and cook for 10 minutes on high heat. Place into the oven and bake for 10 minutes. Let cool for a few moments before serving.
PER SERVING *
|Calories310Calories from Fat70|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat70|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.