- 1 package knorr rice side cheddar broccoli
- 2 cups water
- 1 tablespoon I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 2 red bell pepper, sliced
- Preheat oven to 350°. Prepare Knorr® Rice Sides - Cheddar Broccoli with water and Spread according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, brown ground beef in 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat; drain. Stir into hot rice. Generously fill each pepper with rice mixture.
- Arrange stuffed peppers in 13 x 9-inch baking dish. Bake covered 20 minutes. Remove cover and continue baking 10 minutes or until peppers are tender. Sprinkle, if desired, with shredded cheddar cheese.