- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 chorizo sausage (links, about 6 oz)
- 1 purple onion
- 1 clove garlic (finely chopped)
- 6 cups water
- 2 tablespoons knorr tomato bouillon with chicken flavor
- 1 cup regular or convert rice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 19 ounces black beans (undrained)
- Heat oil in 4-quart saucepot over medium heat and brown chorizo. Remove chorizo and set aside.
- Add rice and onion to same saucepot and cook, stirring frequently, 3 minutes or until rice is golden. Stir in garlic and cook 30 seconds. Stir in water and Knorr® Tomato Bouillon with Chicken flavor and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered 15 minutes or until rice is tender. Stir in black beans and chorizo; simmer 5 minutes. Stir in cilantro. Serve immediately.
Kelley 10 Dec 2018
totally a big hit in the family... since we love spicy i added 4 tbls of valentino hot sauce amd a handful of crushed redpepper