Rice Pudding with Strawberry JamReceitas Da Felicidade!
This classic dish will not disappoint. You will fall in love with our Rice Pudding with Strawberry Jam recipe. It is loaded with flavor and the perfect recipe to switch up your routine. Try out this Rice Pudding with Strawberry Jam recipe and comment below with your thoughts. We love to read users thoughts on our recipes. You can also give this recipe a star rating for others to follow along. We hope you enjoy this Rice Pudding with Strawberry Jam recipe as much as we do!
- 1/2 liter water
- 250 grams sweet rice
- 100 grams butter
- 2 lemon (peels)
- 1 cinnamon sticks
- star anise
- 1 1/2 liters milk
- 300 grams sugar
- 5 egg yolks
- 1 cup milk (to mix with the egg yolks)
- 1 tablespoon flour (custard)
- salt (to taste)
- cinnamon (to taste)
- strawberry jam (to taste)
- 1In a saucepan, bring to boil water seasoned with a little salt and rice. Lower heat, cover the saucepan, and cook until the water evaporates completely.
- 2Add the butter, lemon peel, cinnamon stick, star anise, and milk gradually. Stir well.
- 3Cook for about 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 4After 30 minutes, add the sugar, and stir again.
- 5Mix the egg yolks with 1 cup milk and custard flour, stirring constantly, and pour into the pan of rice. Turn off the heat when the mixture starts to boil.
- 6Pour into bowls, or trays, and refrigerate.
- 7When cold, sprinkle with cinnamon.
PER SERVING *
|Calories1100Calories from Fat340|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat340|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.