- 1.5 liters milk
- 150 milliliters water
- 3 lemon (peels)
- 250 grams carolina rice
- 200 grams sugar
- cinnamon (to taste)
- In a pan, warm the milk. In another pan, add the water, salt, and lemon peels and bring to a boil. Let boil for about 3 minutes.
- Add the rice to the water and stir well until the rice absorbs almost all the water.
- When the milk is almost boiling, add the rice. Keep stirring occasionally, over low heat until the rice is well done for about 30-40 minutes.
- At that time, remove the lemon peels, and add the sugar.
- Mix and let boil about 5 more minutes.
- Serve warm in bowls with a sprinkle with cinnamon.
Potluck Banana PuddingDeep South Dish
Yorkshire PuddingThe Midnight Baker
Creamiest Rice PuddingSprinkle Some Sugar
Easy Creamy Rice PuddingEverybody Loves Italian
Champorado (Filipino Chocolate Rice Pudding)chowhound.com
Creamy Rice Pudding infused with Orange Blossom Water & CardamomFood52
Mawmaws Banana PuddingLoaves and Dishes
Protein PuddingAmee's Savory Dish
Super Moist Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese FrostingHellmann's
Scrumptious Carrot Cake With Cream Cheese FrostingHellmann's
Corn PuddingCupcakes and Kale Chips
Arroz con Leche - Rice PuddingTiti Crafty By Camila
Coconut Rice PuddingChichilicious
Rice PuddingTierney Tavern
Rice PuddingSimply Recipes
Creamy Rice PuddingEveryDay with Rachael Ray
Tropical Chia PuddingYummy Healthy Easy
Mud PuddingRaising Little Superheroes