Rice PuddingAnanás e Hortelã
- 1 1/2 liters milk
- 150 milliliters water
- 3 lemon (peels)
- 250 grams carolina rice
- 200 grams sugar
- cinnamon (to taste)
- 1In a pan, warm the milk. In another pan, add the water, salt, and lemon peels and bring to a boil. Let boil for about 3 minutes.
- 2Add the rice to the water and stir well until the rice absorbs almost all the water.
- 3When the milk is almost boiling, add the rice. Keep stirring occasionally, over low heat until the rice is well done for about 30-40 minutes.
- 4At that time, remove the lemon peels, and add the sugar.
- 5Mix and let boil about 5 more minutes.
- 6Serve warm in bowls with a sprinkle with cinnamon.