Noodles are a savory dish that is quick and easy for any night of the week. This Rice Noodle, Beef and Vegetable Stir Fry recipe takes 30 minutes to make and has 430 calories per serving. It is hearty and packed with flavors and textures. This recipe combines succulent beef with savory sauces and hearty vegetables for a dish that is out of this world. The sauce is decadent. Enjoy!
- 300 grams beef (diced)
- soy sauce
- hoisin sauce
- ground ginger
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 3 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 red bell pepper (diced)
- 1 can water chestnuts
- 1 can bamboo shoots (sliced)
- 1 1/2 cups shiitake (dehydrated)
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup pea pods (snow)
- 1/2 cup zucchini (sliced)
- 1 package rice noodles
- 1/2 cup scallions (finely diced)
- toasted sesame seeds (or peanuts)
- sauce (Noodle)
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Soak the dehydrated mushrooms in a cup of water for approximately 10 minutes to reconstitute them.
- Marinate the beef in 3 tablespoons soy sauce, 3 tablespoons hoisin sauce, and 1 tablespoon ground ginger in a bowl.
- Meanwhile, heat the 2 tablespoons of sesame oil at medium heat in a wok. Add the minced garlic and 1 tablespoon of ground ginger and saute for 1 minute.
- Add the beef to the wok, letting it brown on all sides, for approximately 2 minutes. Then, add the rest of the ingredients to the wok, starting with those that will take the longest to cook. Remove from heat.
- Prepare the rice noodles by boiling in water until al dente, this will only take a few seconds. Drain and add to the noodle sauce.
- Add the prepared noodles to the wok and mix slightly.
PER SERVING *
|Calories430Calories from Fat230|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat230|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.