Rice Noodle and Squid PastaAs receitas lá de casa
This asian-inspired seafood dish is full of delicious sweet and salty flavors. Packed with vegetables, this recipe is in calories but high in flavor. A great healthy option for dinner.
- 1 package rice noodles
- 800 grams squid (cleaned)
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves
- 2 onions (medium, chopped)
- 1 leeks (large or 2 small, cut into thin strips)
- 1/2 green bell pepper (cubed)
- 1/2 red bell pepper (cubed)
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar (optional)
- low sodium salt (to taste)
- 1In a covered container, soak the rice noodles in water for 10 to 20 minutes. Separate the noodles as much as possible.
- 2Once soaked, drain the noodles completely using a fine mesh strainer.
- 3Cut the squid into thin slices and drain them as much as possible by placing them on absorbent cloths or paper towels.
- 4Heat a drizzle of olive oil in a frying pan and saute the garlic until it begins to brown.
- 5Once it begins to brown, add the squid and let it cook until the liquid is completely evaporated.
- 6Add the onion, leeks, and peppers along with another drizzle of olive oil and let cook for a few minutes.
- 7Add the soy sauce, tomato paste, and balsamic vinegar.
- 8Adjust the seasoning with the low-sodium salt.
- 9Add the noodles and stir well, allowing the them to absorb the sauce.
- 10Adjust the flavoring as needed using any of the spices or sauces and serve immediately.
PER SERVING *
|Calories260Calories from Fat120|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat120|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.