Rice CakesHoje para Jantar
Don't get these cakes confused with the kind of rice cakes you buy from the grocery store, made from puffed up rice kernels. These delightful treats are made from cooked rice that's ground to a fine powder in lieu of buying rice flour and also regular flour, plus eggs, sugar, and vanilla sugar. Once the batter is divided into the muffin tin cups, it's sprinkled with more sugar to create a crunchy topping. They're perfect for an afterschool snack.
- 200 grams cooked white rice
- 200 grams sugar
- 50 grams oil
- 150 grams unsalted butter
- 1 package vanilla sugar
- 2 eggs
- 150 grams flour
- 1Preheat the oven to 175 ° C. In a food processor, grind the rice and set aside.
- 2Beat the butter with the eggs, and add the sugar, the rice and the oil, until the batter begins to bubble.
- 3Add the vanilla sugar and finally the flour.
- 4Place the batter in cupcake forms, greased or with baking cups inside.
- 5Sprinkle the batter with a spoonful of sugar.
- 6Bake for 25/30 minutes and then remove and let cool on a wire rack.