Rice And Goat Cheese GratinMARMITA
Enjoy a delicious cheesy meal with this recipe for Rice and Goat Cheese Gratin. Sauteed onions and garlic add a burst of savory flavor to the wild rice and goat cheese and tomatoes add their own creamy and sweet flavor as the gratin is baked until golden brown. A delicious vegetarian dinner option, wild rice makes this a hearty and wholesome rice dish. Season with your favorite herbs and spices to taste. We recommend freshly ground pepper on top.
- 1 shallot (small onion)
- 2 cloves garlic
- 250 grams rice (wild oriental)
- 1 bunch cherry tomatoes
- 100 grams fresh goat cheese
- olive oil (to taste)
- In a skillet/ pan put a drizzle of olive oil, the chopped onion and the garlic cloves.
- Leave it to brown a little until the onion is translucent and add water.
- Leave it to cook the rice until it gets al dente (do not cook it too much, because it will still finish cooking in the oven).
- Bake it with pieces of cheese cut into thick slices and the bunch of tomatoes in the center as pictured, before baking it add a pinch of salt, some grind mustard and a little olive oil over the cheese.
- Leave it to bake for 10 minutes at 180 º in grill mode (top grill)
Unlock full nutritional details with subscription
|Calories360Calories from Fat170|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat170|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Jot it down
Subscribe to Yummly to add notes