If you are searching for a delicious and easy dessert you can serve up at your next dinner party, but want something that shows your culinary skills, then try this recipe for Rhubarb Clafoutis. The rich and decadent ingredients in this recipe combine into a heavenly experience for your taste buds. Why not whip up a batch this weekend? We hope you and your loved ones enjoy this dessert as much as we do.
- 4 eggs
- 100 grams sugar
- 20 grams corn starch
- skim milk (40 cl.)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 600 grams rhubarb
- 1Preheat oven to 350F.
- 2Beat the eggs with the sugar to a pale color.
- 3Dissolve the cornstarch in a little milk and add to the egg mixture.
- 4Add the remaining milk and vanilla extract.
- 5Cut the rhubarb into small pieces.
- 6Arrange rhubarb cut in a non-stick pan.
- 7Top with the batter.
- 8Bake in the oven in water bath for 40 minutes.