- 4 beef tenderloin steaks (2- inch thick)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil (good quality)
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- kosher salt
- coarsely ground black pepper
- 1 stick butter
- 1 tablespoon parsley (each fresh rosemary, and oregano, finely chopped)
- 2 garlic (coves minced, blanched for 1 minute in hot water prior to mincing for reduced pungency)
Pasta 24 Jun
Great flavor! Quickly and easy recipe!
star chaser 29 May
My guests devoured this steak within seconds. One of the easiest recipes I've done and I'll never do steak any other way. I used a heavy duty ceramic pan and the steak was perfect. The compound butter set it off though, especially with fresh herbs from the garden.
Allyson 22 Feb
turned out good. very flavorful.