- 4 bone-in ribeye pork chops (3/4-to 1-inch thick)
- cooking spray (Cooking)
- 2 teaspoons marjoram (dried)
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt (OR kosher salt, fine grind)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Lightly spray both sides of chops with oil. Mix together seasonings. Sprinkle evenly on both sides of chops. Grill over direct heat or broil 4 to 5 inches from heat for 8 to 12 minutes until internal temperature on a thermometer reads 145 degrees Fahrenheit, followed by a 3-minute rest time.