Reese’s-flavored CookiesMADELEINE COCINA
Chocolate and peanut butter are two flavors that always work well together to create a delicious recipe. In this recipe, a simple peanut butter cookie is topped with a Hershey's Kiss when they are still warm from the oven. This causes the chocolate to melt into the cookie a little bit and allows the flavors to meld together. The recipe calls for chunky peanut butter, but if you prefer creamy you can just as easily use that.
- 1 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 30 chocolates (Hershey’s Kisses, more or less, depending on the number of cookies)
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Beat the peanut butter and add the sugar until it becomes a creamy paste. Add the egg and vanilla and continue beating.
- Using a small ice cream scoop, make 2-centimeter balls and place on baking trays lined with parchment. Count the cookies you have, as you will need the same number of Hershey’s Kisses chocolates.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or until the edges become golden brown. Take out of the oven and quickly place 1 chocolate in the middle of each hot cookie.
- Let the cookies cool completely and serve.
Unlock full nutritional details with subscription
|Calories490Calories from Fat140
|% DAILY VALUE
|Calories from Fat140
|% DAILY VALUE
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Jot it down
Subscribe to Yummly to add notes