Reduced-fat BrowniesMADELEINE COCINA
Brownies are a decadent dessert that is the perfect hand-held treat. It is perfect for parties, celebrations, and when you just need something sweet. This recipe for Reduced-fat Brownies is delectable and delicious. Ingredients include flour, cocoa, baking soda, salt, bittersweet chocolate, corn oil, muscovado sugar or dark brown sugar, corn syrup, water, vanilla, and egg whites. If you bring these perfect confections to your next office party, they are guaranteed to be the star of the show.
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. cocoa
- baking soda (1/4 txp.)
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 112 grams bittersweet chocolate
- 2 Tbsp. corn oil
- 1/2 cup muscovado sugar (may substitute dark brown sugar)
- 2 Tbsp. corn syrup
- 1 Tbsp. water
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 2 egg whites
- cooking spray
- Preheat the oven to 180 Celsius.
- Sift the flour, cocoa, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
- Microwave the chocolate and oil together until the chocolate melts. Add the corn syrup, vanilla, sugar, and the tablespoon of water. Add the egg whites and mix until the sugar dissolves.
- Line a baking pan with aluminum foil and coat with cooking spray. Bake 25-30 minutes, until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Remove from oven, let cool completely, remove from pan, and cut into squares.
Unlock full nutritional details with subscription
|Calories130Calories from Fat45|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat45|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Jot it down
Subscribe to Yummly to add notes