Reduced Carb Cauliflower & Zucchini TotsYummly
Crunchy, delicious and packed with veggies, this upgraded tot recipe is a winner with all ages!
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1 1/2 cups riced broccoli
- 1 1/2 cups riced cauliflower
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups marinara sauce
- 1Preheat the oven to 400F, and line 1-2 baking trays with parchment paper.
- 2In a large mixing bowl, combine the riced cauliflower and broccoli, shredded parmesan, eggs, panko, Italian seasoning, and salt.
- 3Shape the broccoli-cauliflower mixture into bite-sized tots, and place on the baking trays.
- 4Cook the tots at 400F for 30 minutes, or until crispy and golden brown.
- 5Serve with warm marinara sauce.