- 3 cups strawberries (sliced)
- 5 cups raspberries
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup strawberry preserves (seedless)
- 1 Orange (zested and juiced)
- 16 ounces white chocolate
- 3 cool whip (tubs)
- 16 ounces cream cheese (at room temperature)
- 1 loaf cake
- 11 1/2 ounces butter
- 1 pint blueberries
- In a bowl, combine strawberries, raspberries, sugar, strawberry preserves, 1 teaspoon of orange zest and 2 tablespoons of orange juice. Mash with potato masher to combine. Let stand for 30 mins.
- Melt white chocolate and cool. In a bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Add 1 tub whipped cream. Beat until smooth. Add remaining whipped cream and cooled white chocolate. Beat until smooth.
- Line the inside of 8 inch spring form pan with parchment cut to measure 5.5 inches tall. Secure with tape or staples. Arrange cake cubes tightly in the bottom of the pan. Spread 2 cups of berry mixture. Let stand for 10 mins so the cake absorbs juices. (This makes it easier to spread the cream.)
- Spread 1/3 of the cream mixture over the berry mixture. Repeat with second and third layer, ending with cream. Refrigerate overnight or freeze for 4 hrs. Unmold and transfer to a serving platter. Cover the top with blueberries and garnish as desired.
PER SERVING *
|Calories500Calories from Fat320|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat320|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
CakenGifts India 15 May 2017
I did not know, how to make a cake but with the help of this recipe I made it successfully. It’s taste was marvellous!!!!!!!! I would like to recommend this cake to all my friends. http://www.cakengifts.in/kids-cake http://www.cakengifts.in/anniversary-cakes http://www.cakengifts.in/cake-delivery-in-noida