Potato salad for two. Goes well with Fennel-Pepper Back Ribs or with Honey-Apricot Pork Chops.
- 1 red potato (large, peeled, cut into 1/2-inch cubes)
- 1 sweet potato (peeled, cut into 1/2-inch cubes)
- black pepper
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 4 teaspoons dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 slices bacon
- 1/4 cup celery (finely chopped)
- Boil potatoes (or cook in microwave) until just tender, about 7 to 8 minutes. Drain, season with salt and pepper, and place in medium bowl. In separate bowl, whisk together wine vinegar, mustard, hot pepper sauce and olive oil. Fry bacon; drain and crumble; toss with potatoes, dressing and celery.