- 18 1/4 ounces red velvet cake mix
- 1 cup butter (divided)
- 2 eggs
- 1 package oreos (about 36 whole)
- 11 1/2 ounces milk chocolate chips (about 1.5 cups)
- 12 ounces mini chocolate chips (about 1.5 cups)
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
Brielle Ganthier 25 Dec 2018
It was absolutely amazing
Aniyah Travae 26 Feb 2018
Love this! It was so amazing!!
Sergio Macias 29 Apr 2017
amazing! would totally make again soon!
brittany k. 12 Aug 2015
My family absolutely loved this confection!!!!! I have to say it was one of the most rich desserts I have ever ate. It was totally worth the effort I put in. It will probably become my signature dish! The oreos definitely made the whole thing.