Red Velvet Cheese CakeReceitas Da Felicidade!
Indulge yourself and find a reason to celebrate with this tasty Red Velvet Cheese Cake. This cream cheese swirled red velvet sheet cake features the rich flavors of cocoa and vanilla. Made with white vinegar, the cake has a lovely light and airy texture. Don't worry, you will not be able to taste the vinegar in the end! A touch of red food coloring adds the traditional red velvet look. Bake time is 40 minutes. Be sure to let the cake cool completely before cutting!
- 220 grams flour
- 180 grams granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 large eggs
- 15 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon red food coloring
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 packages Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 100 grams granulated sugar
- 1 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons vanilla
- 1Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- 2Grease a rectangular shaped pan with butter, or spray.
- 3In a large bowl, mix the flour, sugar, cocoa powder, salt, and baking powder. Set aside.
- 4In another bowl, mix the eggs, vegetable oil, milk, vanilla extract, red food coloring, and white vinegar.
- 5Combine both mixtures, without whisking too much, until thoroughly mixed.
- 6The dough is a little thick, almost moldable (do not worry it is supposed to be this way).
- 7Pour the dough into the greased rectangular shaped pan.
- 8Using a spatula, smooth the dough to reach all the edges.
- 9Using an electric mixer, whisk the cream cheese with sugar, for about 2 minutes, until it becomes fluffy.
- 10Add the egg and vanilla, whisking until everything is well blended.
- 11Pour this mixture over the red dough sheet until it covers the previous layer.
- 12Use the tip of a knife to make swirls.
- 13Bake for 40 minutes, or until the center is dry (check with a toothpick).
- 14Let cool completely on a grill.
- 15Cut and serve.
PER SERVING *
|Calories1420Calories from Fat860|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat860|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.