- 1 1/2 pounds ground pork
- 3 tablespoons red curry paste
- 27 ounces coconut milk
- 10 1/2 ounces frozen stir fry vegetables (thawed)
- jasmine rice (cooked, to serve)
- Combine ground pork and 1 1/2 tbsp curry paste. Shape into 20 meatballs. Heat a large frying pan over medium heat. Cook meatballs, in batches, for 2-3 mins, or until browned. Set aside.
- Reduce heat. Add coconut milk and remaining curry paste. Simmer, uncovered, stirring occasionally, for 5 mins. Add meatballs. Simmer curry, uncovered, for 3-4 mins, or until meatballs are cooked through. Add vegetables and simmer for 3 mins, or until heated through.
- Distribute jasmine rice between serving bowls. Top with curry. Serve.