Pizza is a palate pleaser any night of the week. This savory Red Pepper and Parsley Spanish Pizza will wow the family. It takes an hour to make, so it is perfect for a Sunday family dinner. This homemade pizza combines the sweetness of roasted red peppers with the saltiness of anchovies. Make sure you get the ingredients soon, because this will become a family favorite. Serve it up at the next family dinner.
- 400 grams flour
- 125 milliliters water
- 125 milliliters olive oil
- 1 jar red peppers (roasted and peeled, packed in olive oil, or about 4 red peppers)
- 1 bunch fresh parsley (well washed)
- anchovies (packed in olive oil, optional)
- olive oil
- ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Cover a baking tray with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, add a fistful of flour and a pinch of salt. Incorporate the water and olive oil. Stir with a fork.
- Add more flour little by little, constantly moving the dough until it forms a ball and you can manage it with your hands.
- Start kneading the dough and add more flour as you go until the dough is smooth and no longer sticky. Form a ball and let rest 10 minutes.
- Roll the dough out on a floured surface, in the shape of a rectangle. Transfer onto the baking tray. Pinch the edges so they have a nice look.
- Sprinkle the red peppers all over the dough.
- In a bowl, add the chopped parsley and dress with olive oil. Stir together then pour over the red peppers.
- Add the anchovies (optional) and salt and pepper to taste. If you have used the anchovies, beware to not oversalt.
- Bake 30 minutes until the edges are golden and crunchy.
|Calories690Calories from Fat320|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat320|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.