- 1 redfish (large)
- 1/2 pepper
- small potatoes
- 1 parsley sprigs
- 1 tomatoes (large ripe)
- 150 milliliters white wine
- 1 onions
- 50 milliliters olive oil
- 1 tablespoon coriander seeds
- 1 tablespoon thyme
- salt (to taste)
- 1/2 tomatoes (ripe)
- 1 garlic cloves
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 cup rice (for a 1 1/2 cups water)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt (to taste)
- Coarsely chop onion and place in the bottom of a baking dish or a baking sheet.
- Peel and chop tomatoes and add to dish with onion.
- Drizzle with olive oil and add potatoes.
- Tip: When using frozen red fish, thaw and clean it before cooking.
- Make 2 cuts lengthwise.
- Place fish in the center of the baking dish.
- Drizzle with wine.
- Cut peppers into strips and sprinkle over the potatoes and fish.
- Garnish with parsley and season with salt, cilantro and thyme.
- Cover pan and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer over low heat for about 10 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 210°C (approximately 400°F).
- Place olive oil, unpeeled garlic, bay leaf and crushed tomatoes in an oven-safe serving dish.
- Bring mixture to a simmer and cook until tomatoes are soft and falling apart.
- Add rice and fry for 5 minutes, stirring so rice doesn’t stick to the bottom of the pan.
- Add boiling water carefully, stirring to loosen rice.
- Season with salt, cover and bring to boil again.
- When mixture is boiling, carefully transfer baking dish to preheated oven. Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes.
- Tip: Remove cover from the rice during baking for a crisp crust on top.
Brazilian Fish BakeSearching for Spice
Baked Fish With Sumac and Oregano SpicesMama's Lebanese Kitchen
Caribbean Baked FishLow Carb Layla
Spicy Red Fish StewKalyn's Kitchen
Mediterranean Fish BakeAn Oregon Cottage
Sunshine State Warm Fish SandwichesHellmann's
Sweet and Spicy Asian Sticky WingsKatie's Cucina
Roasted Chicken Thighs & Drums – Skin On, Bone InEat Simple Food
Easy One-Pot Vegan Spicy Thai Peanut Noodles (Gluten-Free)Delightful Delicious Delovely
Corn Crusted Red FishAllRecipes
Apple 'n Cheddar Tuna PitasHellmann's
Thai Red Curry Noodle SoupDamn Delicious
Baked Fish With Dill Cherry Salsa And Lemon Cauliflower RiceTwo Purple Figs
Medallions Of Red FishCooking Come
Brigtsen's Pan-Fried Drum Fish with Shrimp Diane SauceSaveur
Thai Red Fish Curry With NoodlesDelicious.
Red Fish in the OvenHoje para Jantar
Easy Battered Fish Tacos with Molli Mexico City SauceLove and Risotto
Baked Honey Garlic Salmon in FoilEat Well 101
Ethiopian Spicy Fish Stew with Red OnionsAfrican Chop
Grilled Fish with Brazilian Garlic MarinadeBigOven
Foil-Baked Fish with Summer VeggiesEat, Live, Run
Thai Fish Red CurryFlavor Quotient