- 1 redfish
- 6 potatoes
- 4 spring onions (+ 1 medium onion)
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 red pepper
- 1 sprig parsley
- 150 milliliters white wine
- paprika (to your taste)
- Cook the potatoes in water seasoned with salt and pepper.
- Cut the sliced medium onion, pour it in a pan and sauté in olive oil with the paprika.
- Cut the peppers into strips and add to the onion.
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- Place the whole fish in a refractory tray, pour some salt on it, cover it with braised onions and pour over the wine.
- Wash the onions, remove the peel leaving one or two layers. Make two cross-shaped cuts and place in the pan with the fish.
- Wash the garlic and place them over the fish without stripping.
- Wash the parsley and spread over the fish.
- Place the tray in the middle of the oven and cook for 30 minutes.
- Regularly Drizzle the fish with the sauce for not to dry.
- Remove from the oven and place the potatoes in the pan.
- One suggestion to enrich the dish is making some diagonal cuts in the fish and fill it with bits of bacon.
- The fish will be much juicier and more flavorful (but also with more calories!
Sweet and Spicy Asian Sticky WingsKatie's Cucina
Spicy Red Fish StewKalyn's Kitchen
Medallions Of Red FishCooking Come
Corn Crusted Red FishAllRecipes
Roasted Chicken Thighs & Drums – Skin On, Bone InEat Simple Food
Stir-Fried Redfish and Chile PeppersEat Smarter
Thai Fish Red CurryFlavor Quotient
Baked Fish With Dill Cherry Salsa And Lemon Cauliflower RiceTwo Purple Figs
Thai Red Fish Curry Noodles.Half Baked Harvest
Thai Red Curry Noodle SoupDamn Delicious
Thai Red Fish Curry With NoodlesDelicious.
Ethiopian Spicy Fish Stew with Red OnionsAfrican Chop
Brigtsen's Pan-Fried Drum Fish with Shrimp Diane SauceSaveur
Original Crawfish or Shrimp MonicaJust a Pinch
Blackened Redfish on the Half ShellMississippiSeafood
Tin Drum AsiaCafe’s Tin Drum ChickenAJC.Com
Easy One-Pot Vegan Spicy Thai Peanut Noodles (Gluten-Free)Delightful Delicious Delovely
Red Fish in the OvenHoje para Jantar
Grilled Redfish with Andouille & Shrimp Couche CoucheEating Well
"Breaded" Redfish with Shrimp, Fennel, and Orange SaladMyRecipes
Louisiana Redfish en PapilloteA Sprinkling of Cayenne