- 13 2/3 ounces Thai Kitchen Coconut Milk
- 2 tablespoons Thai Kitchen Red Curry Paste
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 pound large shrimp (peeled and deveined)
- 1 cup assorted vegetables (such as snap peas, bamboo shoots and sliced red bell pepper)
- 1/4 cup thai basil (fresh, optional)
- 1 tablespoon Thai Kitchen Premium Fish Sauce
- red chiles (Fresh, thinly sliced,, optional)
- BRING coconut milk to simmer in large skillet on medium heat. Stir in curry paste and sugar until well blended; bring to boil. Reduce heat to low; simmer 5 minutes.
- STIR in shrimp and vegetables. Cook 3 to 5 minutes or just until shrimp turn pink and vegetables are tender-crisp. Stir in basil and fish sauce.
- SERVE with jasmine rice, if desired. Garnish with additional basil and red chile slices, if desired.
- Thai Kitchen Tip: Thai basil has dark green leaves with purple stems and has a licorice flavor. It can be found in most Asian groceries. If unavailable, substitute Italian basil.