If you are searching for a healthy and delicious dish that is light and flavorful, then try this Red Citrus Quinoa Salad. This recipe combines decadent ingredients like raw beets, quinoa and citrus fruits. The final dish, once prepared, is sweet and…
savory. The dish is best served cold. It is perfect for a hot summer day by the pool, or after a long, hard day in the garden. Enjoy!
- 200 grams quinoa
- 1 grapefruit
- 1 Orange
- 1 beet
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- salt (to taste)
- ground black pepper (to taste)
- Cook the quinoa in salted water according to package instructions
- Peel the grapefruit and orange, separating each segment.
- Peel the beet and grate it finely.