Get ready for the rich creamy sweetness that this dessert delivers. This recipe requires little to no experience in the kitchen and very little by way of cooking implements – you will need a sauce pan, a microwave-safe bowl, a fork, and six paper or plastic glasses. You can throw this gem together in under 15 minutes (not counting refrigeration time). It’s fantastic for any special occasion or holiday – you can even substitute different colors of jams to create different themes to match your occasion.
- 75 grams graham crackers
- 30 grams butter (melted)
- 350 grams cream
- 350 grams cream cheese
- 40 grams sugar
- 2 teaspoons gelatin powder
- 3 tablespoons jam (red berry)
- Crush the crackers and mix with the melted butter. Place this mixture at the bottom of each cup it will be served in, and press down to create a crust. Refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Heat the cream, cream cheese, and sugar. Once it has boiled for a minute, remove from the heat and add 1 teaspoon gelatin powder. Remove the cups with the crust from the refrigerator and pour the cream mixture in, leaving room for the red berry jam. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- For the red berry topping, heat the jam and a bit of water in the microwave. Add 1 teaspoon gelatin powder. It could be used as is, or sifted to remove seeds. Pour it in the cups and refrigerate for another 30 minutes
|Calories460Calories from Fat320|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat320|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.