Red Beans and Capers with Spicy SardinesKooking
Sometimes when you are scouring through recipes to find the perfect one that will satisfy your sweet tooth and put smiles on your loved ones faces. This recipe for Red Beans Stew with Spicy Sardines combines three perfectly paired ingredients with a decadent and hearty taste that will leave your guests satisfied. The Red Beans Stew with Spicy Sardines recipe is a smooth and rich treat. If you want to experience pure palate pleasure, then try these sweet treats.
- 1/2 green pepper
- 1 green onions
- 160 grams red beans (cooked)
- 1 can spiced sardines
- extra-virgin olive oil
- 1Dice green onion and green pepper.
- 2In a bowl, mix beans, vegetables and capers.
- 3Season with salt and extra virgin olive oil.
- 4To serve, top beans with sardines and drizzle with spicy sauce.