Real Madrid CakeRecetas del Señor Señor
It’s party time. Create this dessert to celebrate the next victory of your favorite sports team (or as a birthday cake for your favorite sports fan). Change the colors and the design on the front to create an infinite array of uses. Serve with milk or hot beverage of your choice.
- 125 grams butter
- 190 grams sugar
- 3 eggs (separated)
- 125 milliliters milk
- 250 grams flour
- 1/2 tablespoon baking powder
- chocolate-hazelnut spread (16 izs.)
- fondant (white)
- fondant (blue)
- fondant (yellow)
- 1Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- 2In a bowl, cream the butter and sugar together.
- 3Add the yolks to the butter one by one.
- 4Then, add the milk continually whisking.
- 5In another bowl, sift the flour and baking powder together and add it to the wet mixture.
- 6Separately, beat the egg whites into peaks and carefully fold them into the cake mix.
- 7Grease and flour an 18-inch cake pan and pour the batter into it. Bake for 45 minutes.
- 8Once the cake has cooled, cut off the top so it is flat.
- 9 Then cut the cake in half horizontally and fill between the layers with hazelnut spread.
- 10 Roll the fondant out to 5 millimeters thickness and go cutting out shapes to make the Real Madrid soccer team emblem.
- 11Cover the entire cake in white fondant, smooth, cut off excess. Use the colored fondant for the emblem.