- 2 beets (medium size, scrubbed, gold or red)
- 2 fuji apples
- 4 cups baby arugula
- 1 cup cooked quinoa (cooled)
- 4 tablespoons blue cheese (crumbled)
- 1/4 cup roasted sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon ginger (grated)
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- For dressing, combine olive oil, vinegar, lemon juice, ginger, honey, red pepper and black pepper in jar with tight-fitting lid; shake until well blended.
- Attach Spiralizer Attachment to your KitchenAid® Stand Mixer. Center one beet on fruit and vegetable skewer; attach to Spiralizer. Attach peeler blade and fine spiralizing blade and position at end of beet. Position bowl below beet to catch beets and peel. Turn mixer to speed 4 and process until blade reaches end of beet. Repeat with remaining beet. Remove peeling blade and fine spiralizing blade.
- Attach large core slice blade to Spiralizer. Center one apple on fruit and vegetable skewer; attach to Spiralizer. Position large core slice blade at end of apple; place bowl under blade to catch apple. Turn mixer to speed 6 and process until blade reaches end of apple. Repeat with remaining apple.
- Divide arugula among 4 serving plates. Top with beets, apples and quinoa; sprinkle with blue cheese and sunflower seeds. Serve with dressing
PER SERVING *
|Calories350Calories from Fat190|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat190|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.