- 9 ounces ravioli (chilled fresh)
- One bunch asparagus (about 15-20 spears), trimmed and cut into two inch pieces. You can use just the tips or if you like lots of asparagus, use the stems as well!
- 1 bunch asparagus (about 15-20 spears, trimmed and cut into two inch pieces)
- 2 tablespoons coarse salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon shallots (minced)
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 6 tablespoons butter (cold, cut into cubes)
- 3/4 cup white wine
- 2 tablespoons thyme (fresh chopped, plus more for garnish)
- parmesan cheese (Shaved, for garnish)
N 3 Aug
I loved this recipe, I used a Pinot grigio and two tablespoons less of butter and only one tablespoon on thyme and it was still great. Would be great with more asparagus and some mushrooms as well.
Jane G. 27 Jun
Easy to make, but looks terrific on the plate -- like you slaved away for hours to make a photo shoot meal.
Jamie Koenig 1 Aug 2017
So easy and delishous! Will add porcini mushrooms next time.
Schneider 6 Jun 2017
Really delicious! Quick and easy, just wonderful. I added red peppers flakes before serving. Served with fresh tomatoes and chives and a French baguette. Perfect summertime meal.