- 9 ounces ravioli (chilled fresh)
- One bunch asparagus (about 15-20 spears), trimmed and cut into two inch pieces. You can use just the tips or if you like lots of asparagus, use the stems as well!
- 1 bunch asparagus (about 15-20 spears, trimmed and cut into two inch pieces)
- 2 tablespoons coarse salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon shallots (minced)
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 6 tablespoons butter (cold, cut into cubes)
- 3/4 cup white wine
- 2 tablespoons thyme (fresh chopped, plus more for garnish)
- parmesan cheese (Shaved, for garnish)
Karina 2 days ago
Used zucchini and mushrooms instead of asparagus. Would have been better with asparagus
Rick S. 6 days ago
Turned out wonderfully! The wine/butter sauce didn’t reduce enough and the sauce as too runny but that was a small problem, Followed the recipe and it was delicious. Fresh thyme was perfect!
Maximus Demlow 8 days ago
It was good, served it as a side dish with chicken
N 3 Aug 2018
I loved this recipe, I used a Pinot grigio and two tablespoons less of butter and only one tablespoon on thyme and it was still great. Would be great with more asparagus and some mushrooms as well.
Jane G. 27 Jun 2018
Easy to make, but looks terrific on the plate -- like you slaved away for hours to make a photo shoot meal.
Jamie Koenig 1 Aug 2017
So easy and delishous! Will add porcini mushrooms next time.
Schneider 6 Jun 2017
Really delicious! Quick and easy, just wonderful. I added red peppers flakes before serving. Served with fresh tomatoes and chives and a French baguette. Perfect summertime meal.