- 9 ounces frozen ravioli (or fresh)
- 16 ounces stir fry vegetable blend (frozen broccoli, thawed)
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons prepar pesto
- In 6-quart saucepot, bring salted water to a boil over high heat. Add ravioli and vegetables. Return to a boil over high heat. Cook ravioli and vegetables at a gentle boil, stirring frequently, 5 minutes or until tender; drain, then return to saucepot.
- In medium bowl, combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise, sour cream, Parmesan cheese and pesto; gently stir into hot ravioli. Cook over medium heat, stirring frequently, 5 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle, if desired, with freshly ground black pepper and serve immediately.