- 1 small eggplant
- 1 red bell pepper (small, cored and pith removed)
- 1 orange bell pepper (small, cored and pith removed)
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1/2 cup roasted tomatoes
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme
- 2 ounces Boursin cheese (crumbled)
- 1/2 package frozen puff pastry (1 sheet)
- Place the Smart Oven+ Baking Stone Attachment in oven. Select STONE BAKE mode and preheat to 400°F.
- Sprinkle flour on 13" x 18" piece of parchment paper. Roll out puff pastry to 11" x 15" rectangle.
- Slice eggplant, peppers and zucchini very thin (⅛-inch) using mandolin. Arrange eggplant, peppers and zucchini in rows on rolled out puff pastry, leaving a 1-inch border. Scatter roasted tomatoes over vegetables, drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Carefully slide tart (with parchment) onto preheated Baking Stone. Bake 18-20 minutes until crust is puffed and golden brown. Remove from oven and sprinkle with thyme and Boursin cheese. Cut into 14 squares and serve immediately or at room temperature.