RatatouilleHoje para Jantar
- 1 onions
- 1 green pepper
- 1 red pepper
- 2 tomatoes (ripe)
- 2 eggplant
- 1 zucchini
- 1 garlic cloves
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- salt (flavored with oregano, mint, and garlic)
- 1 sprig lemon thyme
- 1Heat olive oil in a large saucepan.
- 2Add finely chopped onion and diced peppers.
- 3Simmer over low heat for 10 minutes.
- 4Add peeled, cored and diced tomatoes.
- 5Cover pan and cook for 10 minutes.
- 6Dice eggplant and zucchini.
- 7Add the eggplant, zucchini and garlic to the pan.
- 8Stir gently so vegetables remain intact.
- 9Simmer for about 45 minutes over low heat.
- 10Season with salt and thyme.