- 1 rosa bianca eggplant (or large globe, about 14 ounces, peeled and cut into 1-inch pieces)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt (divided, plus more to taste)
- 1/2 cup olive oil (divided)
- 1 zucchini (large, sliced into ¼-inch-thick rounds)
- 2 pints cherry tomatoes (or Sun Gold, divided)
- 4 thyme sprigs
- 3 summer savory (sprigs, optional)
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 yellow onions (medium, cut into ½-inch dice)
- 1 red bell pepper (—stemmed, seeded and coarsely chopped)
- 2 garlic cloves (thinly sliced)
- 1 pinch crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 cup basil leaves (loosely packed, torn)
- 1 tablespoon leaf parsley (finely chopped flat-)
|Calories310Calories from Fat240|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat240|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Mathieu Paschoud 25 Jun 2018
great recipe ! it's a bit long though
Per Carlsen 28 Mar 2018
Longer process than normally but voted best ratatouille by fam after we ve tried many others.
alexander t. 13 Mar 2018
never had this but thought i would give it a try. it was divine. this is now a favourite in my house.
Malak Bakr 23 Jan 2018
Loved it would make it again
Ian Wolf 1 Dec 2017
this recipe was amazing, it looked great and tasted even better!
Mary E. 7 Nov 2017
It was wonderfully tasty and fresh! I’ve made it several times.
Samuel J. 7 Aug 2017
overall very tasty. most vegetables were cooked until unrecognizable
Seiya 21 Jul 2017
Great dish, really tasty, but really wasn't enough deserve to four people.