- 60 grams sugar
- 4 eggs
- 250 grams mascarpone cheese
- milk (8 cl.)
- liquor (2 cl. rose geranium)
- butter cookies
- In a bowl, mix the sugar with the egg yolks.
- Then, add the mascarpone and mix well.
- Beat the egg whites with an electric mixer at maximum speed and add to the previous mixture.
- In a bowl, mix the the milk with the geranium liquor.
- Dip the cookies in the milk, and crumble 1 cookie into each individual serving glass.
- Add a little mascarpone cream to each glass.
- Add a few raspberries and a few more crumbled cookies soaked in milk.
- Finish by covering with the remaining mascarpone cream.
- Refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
- When serving, garnish with a raspberry.