Raspberry and Butter Cookie TiramisuLolibox
- 60 grams sugar
- 4 eggs
- 250 grams mascarpone
- milk (8 cl.)
- liquor (2 cl. rose geranium)
- butter cookies
- 1In a bowl, mix the sugar with the egg yolks.
- 2Then, add the mascarpone and mix well.
- 3Beat the egg whites with an electric mixer at maximum speed and add to the previous mixture.
- 4In a bowl, mix the the milk with the geranium liquor.
- 5Dip the cookies in the milk, and crumble 1 cookie into each individual serving glass.
- 6Add a little mascarpone cream to each glass.
- 7Add a few raspberries and a few more crumbled cookies soaked in milk.
- 8Finish by covering with the remaining mascarpone cream.
- 9Refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
- 10When serving, garnish with a raspberry.