- 4 New York pork chops (boneless, top loin, 1 inch thick)
- 4 tablespoons raspberry jam
- 1/2 cup dried apricot (sliced)
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 4 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 4 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 tablespoon dijon (style mustard)
- Cut deep pocket in one side of each chop. Mix together jam and apricots, divide equally among chops and stuff each pocket with jam mixture.
- Heat oil in nonstick frypan over medium-high heat. Brown chops on one side, about 2-3 minutes. Turn chops. Combine remaining ingredients and add to pan. Lower heat, cover and barely simmer 6-8 minutes until internal temperature on a thermometer reads 145 degrees Fahrenheit, followed by a 3-minute rest time.