- 2 cups crushed pretzels
- 3/4 cup melted butter
- 1 package raspberry (or strawberry or cherry 1 cup plus 2 ½ tablespoons, 240 g sugar)
- 1 package cream cheese
- 1 cup cool whip (if you're European and don't know what I'm talking about, I suppose you could substitute whipped)
- 16 ounces frozen raspberries (bag of)
- 1 can crushed pineapple (course!)
- Combine the crushed pretzels, melted butter and 2 1/2 tablespoons (40g) of the sugar. Spread over the bottom of a 9"x 13" pan and bake at 400 degrees (220 C) for 10 minutes. Remove from oven.
- Mix the rest of the sugar with the cream cheese and cool whip. Spread it over the pretzel layer and then refridgerate until cool.
- Dissolve jello in 2 cups of boiling water. Add the raspberries and pineapple and then put in the fridge until the mixture is of a syrupy consistency.
- Pour the jello mixture over the cream cheese mixture and then chill in fridge until jello is completely set.