Creamy, fruity, and light, try this Raspberry Panna Cotta dessert recipe. Creamy vanilla panna cotta is topped with homemade raspberry jam for a dessert that has bold flavor but that is light on the tongue. Ready in an hour, this Raspberry Panna Cotta is a great option when you need a quick dessert. You can use fresh or frozen raspberries for the jam, but we recommend fresh for the best flavor. Pick some up at your local farmers market or grocery store.
- 1 can condensed milk (light)
- 120 grams cream
- 350 milliliters milk
- 1 vanilla pod
- 4 sheets unflavored gelatin
- raspberries (as needed)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- In a pan on medium heat, pour the condensed milk and the cream. Stir well, and add vanilla pod seeds.
- Hydrate the gelatin sheets in a little bit of water until they dissolve. Drain.
- Add the dissolved gelatin and milk to the pan, and keep stirring until it boils.
- Let it cool down slightly. Pour in small bowls and place them in the freezer for about 1 hour.
- Heat the raspberries and sugar in a saucepan. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- To serve, top off the panna cotta with the raspberries.