Raspberry Panna CottaMARMITA
Creamy, fruity, and light, try this Raspberry Panna Cotta dessert recipe. Creamy vanilla panna cotta is topped with homemade raspberry jam for a dessert that has bold flavor but that is light on the tongue. Ready in an hour, this Raspberry Panna Cotta is a great option when you need a quick dessert. You can use fresh or frozen raspberries for the jam, but we recommend fresh for the best flavor. Pick some up at your local farmers market or grocery store.
- 1 can condensed milk (light)
- 120 grams cream
- 350 mL milk
- 1 vanilla pod
- 4 sheets unflavored gelatin
- raspberries (as needed)
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- In a pan on medium heat, pour the condensed milk and the cream. Stir well, and add vanilla pod seeds.
- Hydrate the gelatin sheets in a little bit of water until they dissolve. Drain.
- Add the dissolved gelatin and milk to the pan, and keep stirring until it boils.
Jot it down
Subscribe to Yummly to add notes