Sometimes when you are scouring through recipes to find the perfect one that will satisfy your sweet tooth and put smiles on your loved ones faces. This recipe for Raspberry Coulant combines three perfectly paired ingredients with a decadent and hearty taste that will leave your guests satisfied. The Raspberry Coulant recipe is a smooth and rich treat. If you want to experience pure palate pleasure, then try these sweet treats.
- Over low heat melt white chocolate and mix with the raspberry pulp. Pour a small amount into a silicone mold used for making bonbons or small ice cubes, to form truffles. Place in the freezer.
- To make the coulants, melt the chocolate and butter in a double boiler or in the microwave oven, be careful not to burn it. Separate the egg whites from the yolks. Beat the yolks with sugar until they turn into a pale cream. Add the melted chocolate and the sifted flour. Beat the egg whites until stiff and gradually incorporate into the mix.
- Grease the coulant molds with butter and dust with cocoa powder.
- Pour a little chocolate mixture into the mold, add the raspberry "truffle" and fill the rest of the mold with the chocolate mixture. Place in the freezer for 1 hour.
- Preheat to 220 degrees Celsius. Bake the coulants for 13 minutes.